Logo Guidelines & Downloads
Click here to download the PDF copy of the CiB Logo Guidelines.
The CiB Logo is comprised of three stylized flowers, the Communities in Bloom name and slogan in both English and French, Canada and the registration trademark.
THE LOGO MAY BE USED:
- to support the CiB National and International Edition
- to support the CiB Provincial Editions
- for corporate CiB stationery
- for newspaper articles
- for ads that support the CiB programs
- for accredited CiB promotional material
- for websites
- for merchandise
- for flags & banners
WHO MAY USE THE LOGO?
- A municipality participating in an annual CiB edition
- A municipality that has been named “(year) Communities in Bloom winning community” by the CiB judging committee
- By accredited media reporting on CiB events
- Accredited companies for use of CiB promotional materials
- Accredited sponsors, supporters and friends of the CiB program
- Anyone who has received permission from the CiB organization for the purposes of promoting the CiB program
WHY SHOULD THE LOGO BE USED?
- Use is encouraged to help a community identify, promote and celebrate its designation as “(year) Communities in Bloom winning community”.
- By any participating CiB municipality encouraging its citizens to participate in community improvement goals
- Use is encouraged by sponsors / supporters of the CiB program demonstrating support for the participating communities
- Use is encouraged by individuals of a participating community in support of a CiB event
- Four colour process (CMYK) print
- The official CiB logo consists of two colours: Pantone Red 032 (0,91,87,0) and PMS 3298C Forest Green (100/0/60/38)
- The font used for the words: “Communities in Bloom / Collectivités en Fleurs” and “Canada”, is CANDARA .
- CiB logo can be used with or without the slogan
- The CiB Logo / CiB “Bloom Rating” Logo art may not be altered in any way, shape or form
- The proportion of the type and the icon must remain consistent to the logos provided
- The overall size may vary, but not the proportions
- The Logo should not be reduced to the size that it becomes illegible.
COMMUNITIES IN BLOOM NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL”BLOOM RATING” LOGO
There are 2 versions of the Bloom Rating Logo designed to be used by participants in the National and International Edition. One denotes the community’s bloom rating & year of participation. The other also indicates winner.
IMPORTANT: If the community indicates that it is a winner, the year must be included.
CiB LOGO DOWNLOAD
CiB LOGO DOWNLOAD – 5 BLOOMS (BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD)
There are four (4) levels of 5 Blooms exclusive to the National and International Challenge, for evaluated communities only. 5 Blooms: 82 to 83.9% / 5 Blooms – Bronze: 84 to 86.9% / 5 Blooms – Silver: 87 to 89.9% / 5 Blooms – Gold: 90% and over
5 Blooms – Bronze
|5 Blooms – Silver|
5 Blooms – Gold
CiB “BLOOM RATING” LOGO DOWNLOAD
|Download JPG / GIF / EPS|
CiB PROVINCIAL “BLOOM RATING” LOGO
A provincial bloom rating logo is available for any community who has participated at the provincial level & received a bloom rating. Two versions have been designed to be used by provincial participants using the provincial flower to denote bloom rating & year of participation, and one indicating winner.
For any other questions, contact 514-694-8871 ext. 2 / firstname.lastname@example.org