Scotts Canada Gro for good garden and green spaces grants
The Gathering Food Gardens are the winner of the Gro for Good Video Contest
Mississauga, June 14, 2019: Scotts Canada Limited launched the first edition of the new Gro for good program on January 16, 2019. The program aims to keep the spirit of community and connection to nature alive in Canada by providing grants to deserving communities, schools and non-profit organizations seeking to develop sustainable gardens and green spaces.
“The Gro for good grants are part of Scotts Canada’s commitment to support green space solutions that improve and help our youth and communities connect outdoors and enjoy the benefits of gardening,” says Karen Stephenson, Director, Regulatory Affairs & Stakeholder Relations for Scotts Canada.
The recipients of the 2019 Gro for good grants, valued at $2,500, are:
– Ridgewood Community Garden, Edmonton, Alberta
– The Farm – Rocky View Schools, Airdrie, Alberta
– Palermo Community Rain Garden, Oakville, Ontario
– The Gathering Food Gardens, Simcoe, Ontario
– De la semence à notre assiette, Laval, Québec
– Tricultural Community Garden and Food Forest, Salisbury, New Brunswick
Congratulations to The Gathering Food Gardens, Simcoe Ontario who garnered the most votes in the social media contest to win an additional $2,500 grant.
For further details on the Gro for good program, please visit: https://scottsmiraclegro.com/responsibility/scotts-canada/.
Questions can also be directed to email@example.com.