CiB Foundation – Donation
This message is to request your support for the Communities in Bloom Foundation whose mission is to provide information and education on the environmental, social and economic benefits of green spaces.
Established in 2005, the Communities in Bloom Foundation is dedicated to funding, developing and disseminating education and awareness to a wide audience on the value, improvement, importance and sustainable development of green spaces and natural environment in Canadian society.
All those involved in the Communities in Bloom program have witnessed the benefits of green spaces in our communities: we wish to demonstrate and provide the information to all communities throughout Canada.
Your contribution will allow the Foundation to:
- provide scholarships to horticulture/environment students from CiB Communities
- undertake research and education on the benefits of green spaces in society
Donations can be made :
- online through Canada Helps on the Communities in Bloom Foundation page
- by indicating Communities in Bloom (86212 8188 RR 0001) on your United Way contribution form
- by mailing us your contribution with the information below
Your contribution is greatly appreciated towards improving the quality of life in our communities…. for generations to come.
We will keep all donors informed on the activities of the Foundation.
Chair, Communities in Bloom Foundation
Please send the following information with you contribution (a tax receipt will be issued)
Note: The Communities in Bloom Foundation does not share, sell or distribute its list of donators
Please mail to: