Miracle-Gro Best Garden Selection
The submission deadline has passed: thank you to all the applicants.
Results will be announced in April.
Dear Community: We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 2020 Miracle-Gro Best Garden Selection program from Scotts Canada. The program consists of Scotts Canada providing communities from across Canada 6 or 12 signs each as well as Miracle-Gro gift packages to showcase the “Best Garden Selection” of the community.
- the sign features the Miracle-Gro and CiB logo (subject to change)
- with your community’s logo if you wish (see examples)
The application process will be as follows:
- The application form is available on-line : APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED
- Submission will close on March 5th, 2020
- The application form will ask you for your :
- community name
- community contact person
- contact person’s shipping address
- contact person telephone number and email address
- EPS format of your community logo if you wish to have your logo on the sign
- Among all the registered communities, we will draw 30 to 40 communities and announce the winners by the end of March.
The winning communities will be asked to:
- select 6 or 12 gardens (according to a method of their choice) to receive the sign, Miracle-Gro gift package and a congratulatory letter
- obtain from the gardeners a picture of their garden and sign and send them to the CiB National Office. These pictures will then be posted on the CiB website and Facebook page as well as Scotts Miracle-Gro Facebook page. We will also use the photos on our website and presentations at the awards ceremonies. Please note that the community contact person is responsible for obtaining the signed release form authorizing the appropriate rights and permission to use the photos.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We hope this program will be of interest and we look forward to receiving your entries.