Miracle-Gro Best Garden Selection
Thank you for all those that applied for the 2018 Miracle-Gro Best Garden Selection program.
The recipients will be announced shortly.
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 2018 Miracle-Gro Best Garden Selection program from Scotts Canada.
The program consists of Scotts Canada providing communities from across Canada 6 or 12 signs each to showcase the “Best Garden Selection” of the community.
- the sign features the Miracle-Gro and CiB logo
- with your community’s logo if you wish (see examples)
The application process will be as follows:
- Online application form
- Submission will close on February 28, 2018
- The application form will ask you for your :
community contact person
contact person’s shipping address
contact person telephone number and email address
EPS format of your community logo if you wish to have your logo on the sign
- Among all the registered communities, we will draw 20 to 30 communities and announce the winners by the end of March.
The winning communities will be asked to:
- select 6 or 12 gardens to receive the sign, Miracle-Gro gift package and a congratulatory letter
- obtain from the gardeners a picture (in high resolution) of their garden and sign and send them to the CiB National Office. These pictures will then be posted on the CiB website and Facebook page as well as Scotts Miracle-Gro Facebook page. We will also use the photos in our Magazine and presentations at the awards ceremonies. Please note that the community contact person is responsible for obtaining the signed release form authorizing the appropriate rights and permission to use the photos.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope this program will be of interest and we look forward to receiving your entries.
For more information, please contact:
Marketing & Commmunications
Tel: 514-694-8871 ext. 2 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org